Tuesday, May 18, 2010

[Ear]naments

Each of us has some fashion accessory we obsess over - whether it be cocktail rings, big cuffs, necklaces... but I just love earrings! Particularly BIG statement ones.

These are Sally Koeswanto Ear-ornaments, and aren't they just special!? I wish I knew where to get my hands on a pair! I may have to employ the use of google right about now!

These are some of my babies...

Swarovski crystal earrings - definitely my favs!















Tilkah black satin hoop drops - bought these 4 years ago. It was love at first sight!














Now you know how I love peacock prints - these are so summery, I just can't wait to wear them some more! Purchased from asos.com




I must admit I'm a bit bling obsessed! The relationship I have with sparkly things is similar to the one insects have with light. I just can't help myself!  ...These are Swarovski crystal earrings from BodyArt.



2 comments:

  1. O mmmmmm ggggggg
    Those swarovski earrings are to die for !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe Thanks... I fell in love when I saw them too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails