Sunday, November 14, 2010

Life's Luxuries

I attended the Harper's BAZAAR & Belvedere "Life's Luxuries - a night with Sibella Court" event at Comme in Melbourne, thanks to my friend SheWoreItWell whom scored two invites - woot!

It was a night filled with yummy canapes & LOTS of belvedere vodka cocktails .. and boy were they strong! Not that I'm complaining!

Everyone who attended (and there were around fifty attendees or so), received a gift bag valued over $400rrp. Gift bag included the following:
  • Special advance copy of BAZAAR December issue
  • BAZAAR Notebook
  • Morroccanoil 100ml Hair oil
  • M.A.C 30ml Serum
  • La Prairie gift pack
  • Cire Trudon candle
  • Full size Belvedere Vodka Bottle
  • 50ml Marc Jacobs Bang Fragrance
The goodies are amazing! I have to say that the Cire Trudon candle has given my room the most pleasant aroma - and I haven't even lit it yet! The new Marc Jacobs fragrance is soo intriguing! It is unisex and has an amazing femme fatale vibe about it - I guess I can definitely see how it can be worn by both sexes. I really like it! Also, the Morrocanoil smells divineee!! It leaves hair amazingly silky and shiny without that weigh down and oiliness. Lastly, I'm expecting the La Prairie cream to give me miracle skin, considering it is priced at over $1500 !! I know! I'll get back to you if I do wake up one day soon with modelesque skin. Oh and the vodka, of course.. I'm saving it for a special occasion.. I think I had enough cocktails to last me a while anyway, see below!

Also, Sibella Court (for those who don't know), is a very highly esteemed interior designer. She is also a judge on the ch9 TV Show HomeMADE and Interiors Editor for Grazia magazine.




Below are some iPhone snaps for your viewing!

SheWoreItWell and I thoroughly enjoying our cocktails! mmMm!

Fabulous canape.


Sibella's display.

We had a bit of a cocktail collection!

The contents of the giftbag.


Thanks again for taking me, SheWoreItWell! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails