Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cleopatra Statement Necklace

Helloooo my dears!! 

Just a quick outfit post to liven up my bloggers-motivation. I've been back from my magical European holiday for about a month now, so have had a lot of work to catch up on (isn't it always the way!) - I would like to say thank you for continuing to visit my blog and for leaving me your comments and feedback (even despite my somewhat poor effort in regular updates), it truly does make me smile! 

Whilst out and about the shops the other day in my attempt to simply 'check out' what was new and trending, with no intention to spend any money (because hey, I just got back from a 2 month holiday and am consequently a lil shopped-out & broke! I need constant reminder, guys.), I just happened to discover that PeepToeShoes had opened up their first store in Melbourne (Joy!). Had a quick browse around and then I saw ..... this... 


Cleopatra statement necklace. Isn't it divine? Aw I promise it was (going to be) the only purchase for the day. Then I walked into another shop... 


...and tried on these gorgeous LOVER shorts in camel. I don't need to get into my love for neutrals here again, yeah? What's a girl to do? I was suddenly inundated with images in my head of a brilliant outfit. I had to complete it.



Wearing: PeepToeShoes cleopatra statement necklace ($179.95, pricey lil bugger!), Witchery silk wrap top, LOVER camel shorts, PeepToeShoes Miss Eiffel Tower shoes in Mushroom.

Oh and the tan is courtesy of the European sun. Quick-fading unfortunately! *sad face*

What do you guys think? I'm getting much more into necklaces as a result of this. I have since purchased another cute lil piece from Tilkah; it's gold with light pink pearls. Never was much of a necklace fan, but I'm starting to like them!

Soon I hope to show you some snaps from my travels to Greece, Italy, Serbia & Montenegro, as well as some of the brilliant purchases (Rome has amazing shopping *le sigh*).

How has the 'winter' treated you'all over the last two months?

FP xx

5 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on this necklace. It's stunning. Adore it! Looks great with your outfit. Agree, rather pricey. Pricing at peeptoe is absurd for what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments! You have a lurrvely blog, I'm enjoying looking through it. And yes, this necklace is way overpriced, but you know how it is when you love something! PeepToeShoes definitely need to wind their prices right back!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried this on for my wedding necklace, its cute.

    Is the Witchery top current? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo it would have looked nice with your wedding dress! But I do like the one you picked out in the end, it was perfect!

    The Witchery top is not current - believe it or not, I bought it about 2 yrs ago! I love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are as stunning as the necklace :)

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails